JØTUL F 163
The interior designers favourite
Jøtul F 163 is part of the F 160 series which consists of six main variants, with or without side glasses and with different leg options and cast iron bases. Jøtul F 163 is characterised by its large side glasses and three sturdy legs that give the stove an easy and modern look. There are also different finish options and you can choose either black paint or maintenance free black or white enamel.
You can also choose an extra feature of a decorative and heat retaining top made of soapstone which retains more heat while the fire is burning. The wood stove is designed for modern living and is suitable for low effect heating. It burns at an optimal level even at 3kW.
- Cast iron
- Suitable for low effect heating
- Practical ash removal solution
- Combines materials, different surfaces and colours
- Special side glasses that stay clean
- Easy to use with only one air vent
- Ability to be connected to direct external air