JØTUL F 167
Bestseller with side glasses
Jøtul F 167 is part of the F 160 series which consists of six main variants, with or without side glasses and with different bases and features. Jøtul F 167 is characterised by the large side glasses and the elegant placement on top of a pedestal which with time has become an award-winning signature design for Jøtul.
You can place a top made from soapstone on this stove. This will provide extra heat retaining capacities and a slightly different look. The wood stove is designed for modern living and is suitable for low effect heating. It burns at an optimal level even at 3kW.
- Cast iron
- Easy to use with only onw air vent
- Heat retaining soapstone top may be installed
- Practical ash removal solution
- Suitable for low effect heating
- Ability to be connected to direct external air
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.